Individuals who have a work, educational, or volunteer assignment in the UI Hospitals and Clinics will be identified when on duty by a UI Hospitals and Clinics photo identification badge.More »
The Iowa One® Card
The Iowa One Card is the official identification card of The University of Iowa. Think of it as your key to campus life at The University of Iowa.
Use it For
- Meal plan use and doing laundry in the residence halls
- Checking out Library materials
- Access into electronically secured buildings and rooms, including the 24-hour Instructional Technology Center (ITC)
- Free newspapers through the Collegiate Readership Program (students only)
- Identity verification for exams and entry into Athletic events
- Purchasing books and supplies at the University Book Store and charging purchases to the U-Bill
- Purchasing food and beverages at campus cafes and c-stores using Hawkeye Dollars or charging to the U-Bill
Your Card as an ATM/PIN Debit Card
Linking your Iowa One Card to a Hills Bank checking account allows you the convenience of using your ID card to deduct ATM withdrawals and PIN-debit retail purchases directly from your account. Hills Bank is the only financial institution authorized by The University of Iowa to provide this feature. Learn more about Hills Bank and their products and services.