Lost/Stolen Card

Instructions for Reporting Lost or Stolen

If your card is lost or stolen, you should report it as soon as you discover it missing.  To report your card as lost or stolen during regular business hours, call the Iowa One Card Center, 319-335-2716.  You may also contact us by email at lostid@uiowa.edu. Please include your name, University ID number, and a phone number in the event we need to contact you.  

If you suspect the theft and/or unauthorized use of this card, report this to Department of Public Safety.

Replacing a Lost or Stolen Card

To replace a lost or stolen card, bring a government issued photo ID such as a driver's license or passport, to one of our office locations.  A $35 charge for each lost/stolen card replacement will be added to the student's U-Bill.  Employee replacement fees will be payroll deducted.